$20 – $24 an hour
Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you an experienced accounting professional that would love a full-time remote accounting job doing bookkeeping for multiple small businesses? Do you LOVE QuickBooks, bank reconciliations, helping others and working as a team? If so, we encourage you to apply to become one of our Professional Bookkeepers.
As a Top 100 Intuitive Accountant residing just outside the Washington DC Metro Area we provide Professional Bookkeeping, Payroll and CFO services to Entrepreneurs and Business Owners all over the world, and we are seeking a talented individual looking to make a difference in our fast-growing company. If you LOVE TECHNOLOGY…keep reading.
Remote for only USA based Employees Welcome!
Join our amazing team to EMPOWER small business owners around their numbers!
Immediate job opening for a Staff Accountant Bookkeeper Payroll Expert. PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING AND ALL DETAILS. If you do not follow instructions completely, you will not be contacted for an interview.
Check out our website at www.winmooraccounting.com. (We highly recommend that you “stalk” us to make sure you want to hang out with us!)
· Communicates well verbally and written format
· Process oriented, takes initiative and offers solutions
· Replies to clients in 24 hours or less
· Humble, hungry and can easily pick up on social cues from others
· Focused on caring for people
· Super comfortable on the computer, able to move quickly between programs and quickly learn new technologies
· Able to recognize priorities and meet deadlines and looking at the client holistically
· Capable of multi-tasking many small tasks, good with people, vigilant about the details, and desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
· Instead of asking questions, an accountant offers solutions & options
· Has a college degree in Accounting or equivalent in experience
· Competent with desktop and online versions of QuickBooks
Professional Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
· Can enter multiple line deposits
· Understands and can post transactions to gross wages, payroll taxes and payroll expenses
· Can set up bank accounts for downloading in desktop
· Has a basic understanding of business entities, knowing to inquire how some transactions will affect the financial statements differently
· Understands loans, splitting interest and principal
· Understands the chart of accounts and can post transactions accurately and find miscategorized transactions in a Profit and Loss Detail
· Knows not to delete or void transactions in a closed tax period. Can create journal entries to fix errors
· The vendor list and customer list in QuickBooks is clean, free from spelling or punctuation errors, no duplications
· Has had an opportunity to use Zoom to do screen sharing with clients
· In QBO, feels comfortable using the accept/exclude/undo tabs in bank feeds
· Can enter bills and pay bills within QuickBooks
· Knows to be proactive and collect all data for 1099’s during the year, including marking vendors in QBO
· Knows how to post transactions with sales tax and pay sales tax in QB
· Has a basic understanding that some categories are taxed differently and can thus categorize the transactions in the accurate account
· Able to enter journal entries with a good understanding of credits and debits
· Can easily post interest and depreciation
· Able to notice discrepancies and clean up financial statements
· Communicates with clients with some guidance on more difficult issues
Applying for the Job:
Don’t apply for this job if you already have your own business or a few clients you want to retain while working for us. We are looking for someone that will be 100% committed to our company. Also, if you talk like a sailor, you will be very uncomfortable here. This is a wholesome, respectful and professional environment. However, if you are a perfectionist at heart and find fulfillment reassuring people that might be fearful, have anxiety or frustration around money/taxes, then you might want to might want to apply for the opportunity to join our team.
No phone calls please.
Compensation based on proficiency skills.
All final candidates will require a QuickBooks, Accounting and Personality assessment, grammar test, and a background check before employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Application response rate: 66%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 1 day ago
Job details Salary $40 – $50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Mother Daugher, LLC. is a veteran owned business...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $30 – $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Bachelor’s (Required) CPA (Required) US work authorization (Required)...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $25 – $35 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Bachelor’s (Preferred) GAAP: 1 year (Preferred) CPA (Preferred)...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $22 – $50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications GAAP: 5 years (Required) US work authorization...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $19 – $23 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required) Full Job Description We...Apply For This Job