Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
First Harvest is a startup tea brand focused on self-care and wellness. We’re looking for an energetic and ambitious marketing assistant intern to support all marketing activities, from digital to print. This individual will work on digital marketing, content creation, website, and other marketing/business projects as needed. As a marketing assistant, you will:
– Create, monitor, and grow our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
– Write and edit content for blogs, emails/newsletters, social, online promotions, etc.
– Engage and partner with influencers and bloggers
– Publish frequent and engaging blog articles
– Support SEO growth and optimization
– Support website optimizations
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
– Interest in marketing (especially digital) and/or e-commerce
– Efficient, organized, strategic, creative, and outgoing personality
– Stellar written and verbal communication, and customer service skills
– Ability to handle multiple priorities and work on various projects in parallel
– Please include a cover letter. You will NOT be considered without one.
– Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable personality
– Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
– Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
– Interest in wellness and a healthy lifestyle
– 1-2 years of marketing experience or academic studies
– Motivated: You have a commitment to quality. Under the pressure of a tight deadline, you are able to maintain a flexible, positive approach to assignments and overcome a challenge. You’re effective and organized, providing sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
– Communicative: You provide clarity in communication, both in verbal and written form. Your calm and direct approach to communication is immediately recognized, whether you’re delivering a presentation, hosting a meeting, or sending a simple email.
– A multi-tasker: When it comes to handling multiple projects at once, you’re a pro; anticipating every project need before it’s needed. You have great analytical, scheduling, and management skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $500.00 per month
This role is remote. However, there may be in-person meetings or projects, in which wearing masks and keeping social distancing is highly encouraged.
Work Location: Remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 2 days ago
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Qualifications Driver’s License (Preferred) Indeed’s salary guide Not provided by employer $44.9K –...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Indeed’s salary guide Not provided by employer $26.7K – $33.9K a year is...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $25,000 – $150,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Internship Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required)...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Part-time Internship Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Indeed’s salary guide Not provided by employer $26.6K...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Qualifications Social media marketing: 1 year (Required) High school or equivalent (Preferred) Writing...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $15 – $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Internship Qualifications Marketing: 1 year (Preferred) US work authorization...Apply For This Job