Linux: 1 year (Required)
Bioinformatics: 1 year (Preferred)
SAS: 1 year (Preferred)
Postdocs, Bioinformatician, and Research Scientists @
Center for Genomic Medicine, Massachusetts General
Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital
Center for Genomic Medicine
United States MA Boston www.theleelab.com
Multiple positions are available @ Center for Genomic Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Our lab at Mass General Hospital focuses on precision medicine and computational genetics, with special interest in psychiatric and neuroimaging traits
(Lancet, 2013; Nature Reviews Genetics, 2013, Nature Neuroscience, 2015, Science 2018, Cell, 2019).
We are looking for highly motivated Postdoc Fellows, Bioinformatician, and Research Scientists with expertise in Computational Genetics, Systems
Biology, and Bioinformatics. We also welcome Postdoc Fellows with background in Psychology, Psychiatry, and Neuroscience. Three main research directions we pursue in the lab include:
1) Cross phenotype analysis of major psychiatric and brain disorders
2) Genomics research of minority populations, especially African American and Hispanic children
3) Pain and mental health connections for aging
Successful candidates will have unique opportunities to i) build on our expertise in psychiatric and computational genetics research, and ii) take the lead role in main research projects with high biomedical and clinical impact.
Compensations are highly competitive in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Remote work is possible.
1) Candidates with computational background are welcomed for any positions. Prior experiences in psychiatric and/or brain-related traits are helpful but not necessary. Candidates with psychology/psychiatry/neuroscience background are welcome for postdoctoral fellowship.
2) Candidates with computational background are expected to have solid training in bioinformatics, genomics, or other omics data analysis.
3) Ability to learn and master new technologies and skills.
4) Abilities to lead an independent research direction while adapting to a collaborative environment.
5) An innovative and critical thinker.
As soon as possible
How to Apply
For postdoctoral fellowship, please send the following: 1) Cover letter, 2) CV with a list of publications, 3) PDF files for the papers in which you are first/co-first author.
For other positions, please send the following: 1) Cover letter and 2) CV.
For the Subject of the email, please write the position you are applying to. Contact information for submission is available at our website: www.theleelab.com
Phil H. Lee
Center for Genomic Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $36,538.00 – $80,322.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Job details Salary $30,000 – $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications Bachelor’s (Preferred) Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $15 – $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Internship Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary From $12 an hour Job Type Part-time Internship Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job Description LoLo...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $30 – $50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Internship Qualifications Haitian Creole (Preferred) Spanish (Preferred) LMHC...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary Up to $125 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Internship Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Master’s...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred) Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)...Apply For This Job