$18 an hour
US work authorization (Preferred)
Fairytale Photography Studio
Possibly the Best Part Time Booking Specialist Team Lead Job EVER!!!
How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the center of the tootsie-pop? Our small business is located in Houston, TX. We are biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, EVER – it’s basically like DISNEYWORLD! Who doesn’t love Disney?? Honestly, the job is not all pixie dust and mickey ears — there is some good news and there is some bad news.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
The hourly pay is $18/hour. The bonuses consist of daily/weekly bonuses ranging between $5-$200! But it is entirely up to you and the team’s performance. If you are a ROCKSTAR you’ll get paid like one!
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
1. Our studio is located in Houston, TX one of the most diverse cities in the nation. We ideally want to have you work in the studio every day but this particular position can also be done remotely in the comfort of your own home.
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly for our Booking Team Manager, Hector to help reach some awesome booking goals.
3. We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first time around.
4. This position is part time, we will only need you about 30 hrs a week! So there’s still time to do the things you want to do. We are ALL about work life balance.
5. As the booking team lead you will be responsible for helping coach other team members, pulling reports, and analyzing metrics.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done and exceeding goals and targets. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff. Are you the kind of person that says “Organization is my LIFE!!!!’’ Is your pantry organized alphabetically? We love people like this.
2. You will be on the computer a lot. So, an understanding of email, using a CRM, and other computer based applications will be necessary.
3. You will be on the phone and also reviewing calls in order to ensure the quality and standards of the booking department.
4. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable MAGICAL experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
5. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done half- assed (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to slow things down and get them done right.
6. You also must love meeting goals and be super duper motivated to meet and EXCEED goals. This is really a sales job. Do you have a competitive spirit? Specifically with yourself?
7. You need to be someone who goes above and beyond and thinks outside the box. We are always working to better ourselves and we expect the same from you. We love hearing ideas of ways to improve, we’re team players and love collaboration.
In short, your job is to help lead the team to execute and exceed the expectations and goals. Our office is fun and covered in twinkling lights, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick look at your resources! That’s right, we put down allllllllllllllll the questions WITH answers!!!
To learn more about us, check out www.fairytalephotographystudio.com and our Facebook page. We know you can find it!
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detail oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the subject line of the email you MUST include “Your Next ROCKSTAR booker!” in the subject line. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position. Email this to jackie @fairytalephotographystudio .com
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up is to send a quick video along with your resume (in fact, everyone who works here did this). In your video tell us why you think you’re perfect for this job and why you will rock this position. This is purely for us to get a sense of your personality. And if you decide not to send a video, please tell us why you chose not to send in a video.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Application response rate: 76%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Indeed’s salary guide Not provided by employer $43.9K – $55.5K a year is...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary Up to $159,777 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary From $12.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Full Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $16 – $19 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Internship Full Job Description Currently seeking a Graphic...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $10 – $15 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Qualifications Bachelor’s (Preferred) Full Job Description Elite Publications...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $20 – $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications Bachelor’s (Preferred) E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred) US...Apply For This Job